Position Type : Description :
The mission for the Operations Administrator is to enable the smooth delivery of technology projects and
services by procuring equipment, generating project and monthly invoices, and reporting on project profitability.
Order, invoice, and track all equipment and services orders quickly and accurately
Deliver 100% of project profitability reports within 10 days of completion of project
Create a process to update clients and staff on equipment order status in the first 120 days
Delight customers and staff with excellent, professional service
Learn Connectwise procurement and configuration systems in the first 30 days
Attention to Detail : Avoid small mistakes in this process create large customer service problems.
Efficiency : Able to quickly process large workloads with few mistakes or wasted effort.
Communication : Update all stakeholders (clients, technicians, management) professionally and consistently with
1. 2+ years experience in an organization with a heavy project workload.
2. 2+ years experience in accounting support role (invoicing, AR, AP, etc)
3. The ability to lift packages weighing up to 25 lbs.
4. High school diploma. Associates degree or better preferred.
5. Strong written and verbal skills and Excellent customer service skills