Smash is looking for a Full Stack Engineer, a Self-driven individual that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. This person will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions The individual in this role will participate in technical requirements sessions and develop and document solutions built on front-end technologies and systems. A successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience, display a willingness to adapt to change, and managing client expectations. Maintaining scope according to defined requirements.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions.
- Develop a new, modern web experience.
- Participate in technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives and software development best practices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) designs
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Work with and extend existing code and applications to implement client requirements and remediation tasks
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with node
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Experienced using team collaboration tools/source control programs.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in relational database design and development
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Hands-on development experience using .NET
- Cloud and modern software deployment.
- Experience using Continuous Integration Frameworks. Docker, Logging.
- Experience with Next.js framework and/or server side rendering
- Experience with mobile development and/or mobile-first responsive design
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with MVC
Powered by JazzHR