Sales Operations Analyst
What We Need
The Sales Operations team is looking for a talented analyst who can turn data into intelligent insights, analyze complex data sets, and ensure the highest of data quality to drive leads, opportunities, and revenue. In this role, you will work with multiple teams of experts across all departments at the organization to institute best-in-class sales intelligence and CRM processes. The ideal candidate must be a great team player, highly detail oriented, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Your Area of Focus
- Support the sales teams with data and analytics to help them discover insights and trends.
- Produce and deliver standard sales reports on a routine basis to support Sales & Marketing, and company’s operational initiatives
- Support and develop data analysis frameworks that will support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze and present data to high level decision-makers throughout the company
- Work with multiple levels of business stakeholders to establish and apply metrics-based benchmarking, capacity modeling, utilization rates
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Drive advancement in the sales tech stack by managing the sales enablement tools, oversee and participate in training, and ultimately drive usage and adoption.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal conformance monitoring
- Other Operational duties as needed.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Business Analytic with a focus on sales, marketing, finance or business operations
- 3+ years of experience in analytical reporting
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools; Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx (is preferred)
- Experience designing, developing and scripting reports & dashboards in MS Excel
- Ability to act as an internal consultant, working with management to successfully design, develop, test and deliver large data modeling tools, and reports & dashboards
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Desire to work with cutting edge technology and software
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with extracting data via SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of business terms related to sales, marketing, technology, and finance is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR