1. Manage the day-to-day Service Delivery requests to meet or exceed client expectations.
2. Understand daily resource (staff) utilization and organize work to maximize delivery of client Service Requests
3. Manage the creation and accuracy of SOP documentation to ensure delivery of services are consistent
4. Participate in project discussions ensuring proper allocation of staff to balance day-to-day delivery verses project delivery
5. Act as a technical escalation point for team and client, escalating to management as needed
6. Quickly addresses roadblocks that negatively impacts deliver of services
7. Recommends and implements process improvements to maximize overall account and team efficiencies
9. Act as a Technical project manager for small projects
10. Working with the team to Identify, document and present innovation and recommendations initiatives to the client for improvements in the environment
11. Manage the ongoing execution of Auxis’ standard operating procedures, including but not limited to Service Request, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management at assigned accounts.
telecommunications management and support, and as requested project based services, in accordance with the terms of the Managed Services Agreement.
13. Obtaining Auxis customer satisfaction score from assigned accounts, based on the results of annual Customer Satisfaction surveys, in accordance to the terms of the Managed Services Agreement.
14. Support other ITO Practice activities, as required, including :
a. Support the design, architecture, implementation, management and support of complex infrastructure technology environments, including network and server engineering for multiple platforms (Windows, Unix, other middle market solutions), telecommunications, applications management, data center services, co-
location and hosting services, etc.
b. Provide oversight and guidance for the deployment of Auxis’ IT Operations methodology and platform, including the implementation of Auxis’ standard operating procedures (Service Request, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management, etc.
for other client environments as needed
Skills and Experience