Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
With a global team, spanning 10 regional offices, we’re one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
We’re now looking for an iOS Engineer, who enjoys a challenge, to join us.
So, if you have a thirst for innovation and want to work with talented and passionate people in an informal and high energy environment, then read on.
Tell me more!
The clients we partner with, range from boutique to multinational, whose users span from employees in your local supermarket to vulnerable young adults.
We pride ourselves on quality, and we ensure this with unit testing, automation testing, clean architectural approaches.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Taking our client's visions from concept to release in as little as a few months and often work together to evolve products for years
- Driving development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- Writing clean, reusable, maintainable, and readable code
- Gaining experience with industries that range from, Banking, Government, NGOs, Telecommunications, Aviation, FMCG, Retail and have the opportunity to nurture products and see them through to completion and into maintenance
- Working on different projects over time
What skills do you need?
- 4+ years of experience as an iOS developer, designing and implementing software solutions using Swift and Objective C and also have a strong interest in the dark side: Android
- A solid history of always improving your knowledge and skills and improving processes for your organisation
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on code bases and Apple’s app submission process (including certificates and provisioning)
- The passion to work in a client-facing role
- Writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns
- Skills in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for each
- Knowledge of AGILE - Scrum or Kanban
- Commercial experience in Continuous Integration and writing testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
- Experience with another platform (e.g. Android, C#.Net or AWS)
- Functional programming and protocol oriented programming experience
- Experience with React Native and/or React JS
What’s in it for you?
Empowerment -to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality. Decide core working hours as a team, giving you the flexibility to work when and where you want. You’ll work towards an end goal with the freedom to add to, rather than just following, Concentrix Tigerspike best practices.
Quality - author and critique software designs and architectures and ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation.
Excitement - you’ll enjoy the benefits of being part of an established global company, yet be part of a small and growing US-based team with lots of challenges to solve
Collaboration - you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams, alongside highly experienced designers and engineers, enabling you to challenge each other and push each other to grow.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
About Concentrix Tigerspike
Established in 2003, Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
We’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner.
We have a strong team of more than 300, in 10 locations around the world, that believe in collaboration in an Agile environment - where our designers and engineers work side by side to create beautiful, functional and valuable digital products that solve important problems.
Powered by JazzHR