The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses.
Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable solutions.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) Core ACES team is responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve processes, tools and systems for internal and external customers.
The Issue Assistance (IA) function within SAS ACES provides best-in-class service delivery experience (on time and quality standards) to the sellers by driving their issues to resolution.
The IS team initially triages these requests and guides Sellers to appropriate details (process steps, furnish supporting resources) through the right channel to get traction on their original requests.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, self-motivated, customer-focused and team oriented, with clear communication. They will be responsible for attaining goals for issue resolution and process improvements.
They are expected to work backwards starting from customers, stakeholders and dependent teams and successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include (not limited to) :
1. Identifies Seller success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
2. Provide training support with the goal of achieving a high standard resolution as well as a remarkable, reproducible seller experience.
3. Conducts Seller interaction audits with associates and provides knowledge and process coaching to improve performance.
4. Accurately execute auditing tasks in a timely manner to meet programmatic and operational needs.
5. Identify and articulate process issues, escalate and manage escalation appropriately.
6. Calibrate auditing processes between partner and internal teams.
7. Execute stakeholder engagement processes focused to attain SAS Core ACES’ goals to improve Seller Experience and drive business growth.
Apply analytical skills to identify trends and business impact within reported issues.
8. Manage End-to-End of multi-stakeholder, complex escalated cases coming into the Queues, from intake to resolution and reporting.
This includes Leadership Escalations.