Our Organization :
No two days are the same in Customer Service and Support at Microsoft. We solve challenging and complex problems every day, we collaborate and share knowledge with each other and innovate solutions enabling our customers to make the most of Microsoft software and services.
As cloud goes main stream, Microsoft Azure is leading the way. Azure’s continued success depends on providing our customers a world class support experience.
and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We provide end-to-end Azure solution support for the most critical enterprise customers and top Startups.
We are looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our Culture :
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision, and our every action.
1. Customer obsession Our people are relentless in the pursuit of truly exceptional customer experiences that are easy, insightful and trusted.
2. Growth mindset Our people focus on learning, improving and being open about change.
3. Diverse and inclusive We celebrate and leverage our cultural differences as it makes us a stronger organization and provides the best experience for our engineers and customers.
4. One Microsoft We believe in a boundary-less organization, unlocking the collective genius and building great experiences.
5. Making a difference We think beyond the traditional measures of business or individual success and believe that our work is purpose driven, improving lives worldwide.
As a Support Escalation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to leverage tools and troubleshooting skills to solve technically complex problems while working with our most strategic enterprise customers.
You will be a technical leader and will have many opportunities to assist in the growth of other engineers through one-on-one mentoring, one-to-many education scenarios and problem-solving collaboration.
As a member of this organization, you will benefit from access to a comprehensive panel of experts as well as the opportunity to work directly with our Development team.
Responsibilities include :
oWindows System Administrator with good Active Directory knowledge and troubleshooting skills
oMicrosoft Windows Servers and Client Operating Systems
oAD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) or other identity providers
oMicrosoft Synchronization Engines, FIM / MIM, DirSync, AADSync or AAD Connect
o Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Services / Azure Active Directory
o Azure Graph / Rest API
o Azure B2C, B2B, MFA and Conditional Access
Soft Skills :
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings : Microsoft Cloud Background Check : This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.