About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. (LTV) is looking for an Associate Project Manager that is hungry to learn new skills and expand upon a toolbox of existing platforms and processes. In this role, you will work with our product teams to optimize their day-to-day workflow and alleviate any of their blockers. This role exposes you to almost every facet of our business, and you should be comfortable working alongside all levels of the management team to mitigate risks and find solutions. At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there's no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Run exciting and fast-paced Agile teams and projects
- Participate in all phases of projects from initiation through release, which may include programs involving multiple project workstreams
- Analyze project issues, progress, performance and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Own the administration of our ticketing system and company wiki
- Work directly with department heads on company-wide initiatives
- Create and maintain project plans including resource plans, budgets, risk tracking, and mitigation, issue logs, planning assumptions, milestones, change management, and project dependencies.
- Work with a multi-functional team including developers, quality assurance, product managers, and key stakeholders
- Collaborate and knowledge share with other project managers
- Examine and share best practices to help improve team and company productivity
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of experience managing software development projects
- Experience with agile methodologies and best practices
- Experience in an environment that practices continuous delivery
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Ability to lead multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience contributing to and maintaining a company wiki
- Detail-oriented and the ability to prioritize your tasks under given deadlines
- Superior teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Administrative experience with JIRA or a similar issue tracking tool
- Familiarity with data visualization software
- Natural collaboration and communication skills with a track record of building positive relationships across a broad, diverse organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP preferred
- English Proficient Level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Wellness and Fitness Subsidy
- Competitive Paid Time Off provided
- Two additional Sick Leave Days
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts and Bonuses
- Fitness and Wellness Subsidy
- Meal delivery twice a week through UberEats
- English Classes Paid for by the company
- LTV Speaks- a third language course paid for by the company
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Utility Bonus
- Home Office Reimbursement
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR