No Relocation Assistance Offered
86600 - San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
This position is responsible for negotiating, coordinating, and implementing Colgate's business strategies with key customers, maintaining a cordial relationship between the two companies through effective negotiations of annual business plans, regular products, innovations, promotions, offers, etc.
with business managers, local buyers, and any other personnel involved in business operations locally.
1.Be the primary contact between Colgate Palmolive and customer.
2. Lead negotiator on the annual business plan between the customer and Colgate Palmolive.
3. Develop and secure the sale management process
4. Planning and monitoring of the objectives defined in the annual business plan and monthly Joint Business Plan (JBP).
5. Develop commercial and promotional plans for brand and customer development, managing resources efficiently.
6. Monitoring of the implementation of regional and local business plans.
7. Carry out an analysis of information related to customer performance to detect opportunities weekly by category, and communicate internally and externally.
8. Follow up on service levels (inventories) and interpretation for commercial actions.
9. Monitor the current account, create and track financial reserves.
10. Ensure the implementation of the plans at the points of sale, through field visits (20% of the time).
Bachelor s Degree
Previous work background in the commercial area working and negotiating with Walmart
Knowledge of Retail Link
English proficiency (80%) both oral and written