The main function of Data Jr. Analyst is to Lead, coordinate, or participate in assigned reporting projects simultaneously including research, analysis, documentation, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit. Create and analyzes data for reporting and potential solutions.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly Journal notes referring to our internal Projects.
• Document reporting requirements and processes, and validate data components as required
• Actively participate in reporting optimization, consolidation, and communication of analytics
• Participate and monitor reporting standardization initiatives across channels, regions, and business units
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
* 2-3 years experience required.
*Strong preference for background in data analytics, data driven analysis/problem solving and statistics.
*Background working in global/offshore environment preferred.
*VB script/macro experience in Microsoft Excel.
*Experience in tools such as Alteryx & SQL.
*Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
*Experience using MS PowerBI is nice-to-have.