Job Description :
Total base pay compensation for this position could be up to $123,947.20.
Additionally, we provide an R&R Allowance and contract completion award! "CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD" SUMMARY : Responsible for conducting rotary wing crew member training and evaluations, standardization administration, i.
e. flight records, AWIS, publications and references. Monitor flight instruction to include aircraft transition training, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Assist key managers in providing RW program oversight.
Initiate, conduct, and supervise training within the assigned area of responsibility to meet the contract objectives of contractor training.
Provide aviation mission support and flight instruction, aircraft transitions, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations.
Process and report operational and training evaluation results.
Develop and review flight publications and manuals.
Conduct academic and hands-on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure crew member proficiency and standardization of training in addition to maintaining individual IATF's and completing AWIS entries.
Ensure all rotary wing RCM's and NRCM's are fully integrated into the Aircrew Training Program (ATP).
Train and evaluate RCM's and NRCM’s in their designated aircraft.
Ensure compliance with all Standardization Directives, Aircrew Training Manuals, and ATP requirements.
Develop individual flight training plans in support of the organization’s mission and ATP. Oversee maintenance of crewmember flight records, weight and balance calculations, and risk assessments.
Maintain knowledge of additions and changes to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation integral to contract operations.
Train and qualify crew members to fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under visual and instrument meteorological conditions.
Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency.
Perform duties as Pilot, Pilot-in-Command, Instructor Pilot, Air Mission Commander, or Flight Lead.
Position requires a U.S. security clearance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Nationalization Duties and Responsibilities :
Provide training and standardization oversight and ensure compliance with all INL / A Directives to ensure the safe and efficient operations of USG aircraft.
Provide flight standardization, to include instruction for rotary wing pilots and nonrated crewmembers.
Develop host nation standardization program and train personnel to administer the program.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and perform aerial transportation of personnel and cargo.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and oversight to ensure compliance with USG directives and safe execution of counter narcotic operations.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and conduct maritime and land-based detection and monitoring.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and conduct CASEVAC support using existing program aircraft and personnel. -
Provide Host Nation training in support of and conduct personnel recovery (PR) / aircraft recovery support.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and conduct VIP mission support.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and conduct contingency operation missions.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and perform emergency response / humanitarian missions.
Provide Host Nation training in support of and perform surge operations.
Provide relevant aviation publications e.g., Aircrew Training Manuals (ATM), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
to be maintained in the technical libraries.
Provide Host Nation training in support of, coordinate and provide maintenance test flight support.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
High school diploma or GED.
FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
Conversant in English.
Host nation language proficiency per contract requirement. LATAM countries : Spanish Level 2 in both Listening and Reading (L2 / R2).
Preferred : FAA CFI / CFII
FAA CFI / CFII
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 300 hours of NVG experience.
300 hours turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
Conversant in English.
Prior IP qualification in the US Military and / or support on the DoS INL / A program
Qualification in the applicable aircraft, UH-1H / H2 / N / ST, CH-46E / BV-107, MD-530F, S-61.
Current MRPT or Secret security clearance.
Job Requirements :
QUALIFICATIONS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CORE COMPETENCIES : 1. Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision;
is accountable for own actions.
2. Communications - Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate;
listens attentively to others and retains / processes information.
3. Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him / her; deals tactfully with others;
assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
4. Strategic Planning & Decision-Making - Develops strategic short & long term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines;
consults & collaborates with appropriate people.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up-to-date on technology & approaches to work;
provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges.
6. Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal & external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others;
resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
7. Quality & Safety - Adheres to all safety & security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough & efficient.
8. Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve.
9. Training & Development - Completes required & suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching & feedback.
10. Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.
11. Performance Management - Sets clear expectations & direction for staff; achieves team results consistently; coaches staff to improve; is a positive role model.
12. Expense Management - Plans budget appropriately, uses sound judgment; analyzes operation for improving expense efficiency;
demonstrates knowledge of financial process & results.
13. Leadership - Builds commitment to team, company, mission & customer through effective & frequent communications; promotes an environment of trust;
fosters a respectful, energetic & positive work culture. Salary Range : Neg-$123,947.20 Relocation : Travel : Not Specified