No two days are the same in Customer Service and Support at Microsoft. We engage in solving challenging and complex problems, we collaborate and share learnings with each other and innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed; we speak many languages, and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues and obsession to customer happiness.
Besides technical talent, we also look for Technical Advisors with a run for the fire behavior - people who thrive under difficult and challenging circumstances, who loves to get involved in difficult situations and at the same time learn.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and persistence, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thank you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
Our culture is built around 5 attributes that drive our every decision, and our every action.
1. Customer Obsession- we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and constant drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted - every single time without exception.
2. Continuous learning Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true.
We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
3. Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams, and encourage new hires to feel included.
4. One Microsoft - we need to collaborate and learn to value the work of others, be willing to take their learnings and add them to our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
5. Making a difference - drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve your day to day responsibilities and the connections between your work and others
The Technical Advisor (TA) is responsible for ensuring the technical readiness and maintaining the technical wellness of the support engineering staff at different Microsoft sites.
You will deliver unique value by leading engineers in terms of their technical capabilities, case management and customer wellness.
Your focus is to support Microsoft Azure in Enterprise environments.
As a Technical Advisor, you will work with support engineers to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Key Responsibilities :
Qualifications and Experience :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalents experience. 10+ years prior product / customer support experience.
Previous experience as a member ofaTechnology company on a high-level Technical role.
Previous experience leading technical teams.
Language - Proficiency in the English language, written and spoken
Knowledge and Skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings :
This position may require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule, evenings and weekends shifts. Please note that shifts might change according to business needs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status