What We Need
As an Enrollments Specialist, you’ll be assisting customers with the clearinghouse and insurance company enrollments. This includes collecting all necessary information, working with customer to ensure understanding, completing required forms, obtain signatures, and consistently follow-up with customers, clearinghouses, and insurance companies. You will be the point of contact for any customer with enrollment needs.
Your Area of Focus
- Ownership of transaction requests (cases and payers) from beginning to end
- Walking customers through expectations and processes needed for approval of connections
- Working with customers to collect information and complete specific enrollment agreements
- Following up customer and vendors to ensure all docs are properly completed and processed
- Solving issues that arise during the process
- Making sure that customers get all the information on the status of their enrollments
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting and procedure questions
Your Professional Qualifications
- Proven dedication to delivering excellent customer service
- Exemplary troubleshooting and problem-solving skills – knowing where and from whom to find answers
- Strong quality and attention to detail skills
- Works well with other team members – collaborates and is unafraid to request assistance
- Ability to work positively under pressure – researching and answering questions quickly and accurately, assisting
- escalated customers to ensure their issues are addressed and resolved
- Ability to stay organized – meeting deadlines, tracking contacts, following up with customers and ensuring timely response
- to customer correspondence
- Ability to work in an environment with incomplete clarity and be able to leverage other employees and tools to solve issues
- Ability to identify systemic issues and make recommendations for future improvements
- Approachability and patience for all coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently
- Billing or Insurance company related work is preferred
- Experience working with immense attention to detail
- 2+ years in customer service – not exclusive to call centers
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR