As a lead developer / architect for HPC Design Monitoring and Engineering team, you will be responsible for providing technical direction and architecture on Design infrastructure monitoring solutions for HPC.
This roles needs deep technical knowledge of monitoring capabilities based on observability and implementing solutions on Linux based infrastructure.
You will need to work along with other global DevOps team members to deliver best in class Monitoring and observability solution.
1. University degree in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
2. At least 15 years in developing and implementing software solutions in Infrastructure domain preferably Linux based.
3. Strong development experience on PERL and Python.
4. Needs to have monitoring knowledge and implementing monitoring solutions.
5. Proven track record of architecting, designing and implementing solutions in large scale infrastructure environment.
6. Working knowledge of machine learning, previous implementation experience will be additional advantage.
7. Knowledge of HPC Design Environment including Compute / Storage is mandatory.
8. Strong knowledge in CI / CD, Ansible, Docker knowledge will be preferred.
9. Need to be self-starter, should have ability to provide directions in complex environment and must be a team player.