Concentrix Tigerspike is an award-winning experience and service design practice of Concentrix, a global leader in CX, customer engagement and digital transformation.
We're at an exciting stage of growth in the Americas and are looking for thinkers, problem solvers and lovers of all things design to join our team. If you are interested in working for an established global organization with a startup feel, then read on.
You'll work with highly talented and passionate cross-functional teams in an informal, yet high-energy environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and you’re comfortable with ambiguity then read on!
What experience/ skills do I need?
- At least 2 year’s work experience as a Product Designer, preferably in a consultancy or agency environment
- Strategic thinking with a strong understanding of research, user experience design and User Interface design methodologies and best practices.
- Knowledge of iOS design principles and designing native iOS application solutions
- Strong confident ability to present to clients and senior leadership.
- A consultative mindset: listening and understanding the client’s challenges, becoming their partner, advising, and supporting them in driving successful outcomes and next steps
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, In Vision, Zeplin, Sketch, Miro etc.
- Personal initiative with the ability to work autonomously, managing tasks, activities, and timeline to deliver with precision under tight deadlines
- A strong portfolio demonstrating approach, process, and outcome for a full project from strategy to design implementation along with product design for iOS solutions
- A background in sales or commercial savviness is a bonus.
What will I do?
Your journey will begin by understanding the user needs, business needs, technical landscape and data analytics to identify the right opportunities and defining optimal digital experiences that are intuitive, innovative and match end user’s needs and expectations.
This role will focus on the following:
- Support the following research and strategy activities and deliverables:
- Workshops, stakeholder interviews, user interviews, contextual inquiries, personas, user journey maps, heuristic evaluations, competitive assessments and analytics
- Work with project lead on the following User Experience and User Interface design activities and deliverables:
- Information architecture, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and interaction design
- Mood boards, style tiles, visual directions, design concepts, design compositions, design systems and style guides
What's in it for me?
Empowerment - to be autonomous within a self-organising team that is passionate to deliver quality. You’ll have the opportunity to influence the way we work and solve problems.
Mentorship - the chance to be mentored and supported by the UX Design Lead, and the Head of Experience Design who both come with a wealth of experience inside and outside of Concentrix Tigerspike.
Variety - No one day will likely be the same. You’ll have the chance to work on different types of engagements within various industries.
Collaboration - you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team with experienced Strategists, forming a close relationship with clients.
Travel- You’ll be travelling 25% of the time, experiencing new cities with different clients and a variety of problems! (When safe to do so)
Global Opportunities- The chance to work with teams in our offices in Australia, UK, Singapore, UAE and Japan (remotely and in-person, as opportunities arise).
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
Who are we?
Established in 2003, Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
We’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner.
We have a strong team of more than 300, in 10 locations around the world, that believe in collaboration in an Agile environment - where our designers and engineers work side by side to create beautiful, functional and valuable digital products that solve important problems.
Our approach to research and flexibility in our approach has awarded us a reputation for innovation with repeat customers such as Emirates Airline, AMEX, The United Nations and ADP.
Want to know more? Check out our blog!
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
Powered by JazzHR