Data Integration Specialist
What We Need
A Data Integration Specialist who can analyze customer data models and accurately identify their differences and similarities to the Kareo data model, and effectively implement this knowledge for the purposes of Data Integration.
Your Area of Focus
- Maintain support for all Kareo's various data services, including: Data Exports, Data Imports, and Data Migrations
- Strong background in MS Excel to manipulate and clean large data sets to fit Kareo’s Data Model
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to analyze customer data models and accurately identify their differences and similarities to the Kareo data model, and effectively implementing this knowledge for the purposes of Data Integration
- Strong attention to detail to maintain high quality standards to analyze and convert data from 3rd party practice management and EHR systems to Kareo.
- Participate in the retrieval, conversion, analysis, importation, and Q/A’ing of customer data
- Assist in the exporting of data from various 3rd party practice management and EHR systems
- Collaborate on various levels across teams and departments with product development, engineering, sales and marketing
- Manage and track the various cases involved with customer Data Services requests while carefully taking and maintaining detailed notes
- Understand HIPAA and how it impacts the transmissions, storage and retrieval of data containing PHI
Your Professional Qualifications
- Strong skills in MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel skills
- Superior customer service skills and technical expertise to analyze and understand various data models
- Knowledge of specialized customer service principles and practices – Passion for setting goals for assisting our Kareo clients, and consistently meeting and exceeding those goals
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Great in-depth problem-solving skills and the ability to find solutions. that benefit the customer and Kareo
- Excellent communication skills couple with managing successful projects.
- Bonus: SQL Experience
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR