Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. We deliver automated testing to the world’s leading brands using the most advanced Machine Learning engine that can design, generate, and execute tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
This is an exciting time for Appvance as enterprises are embracing AI to radically improve testing efficacy and product quality. We just secured our Series C round of $13 million to disrupt the $120 billion antiquated software testing market and finished 2021 with over 200% growth. To accelerate our growth, we are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for day-to-day business interactions with 5 to 10 of our most high-visibility clients and partners. You will manage the client relationship, service their business needs, facilitate their technical requests, onboard new clients and track their progress, and identify up-selling opportunities. A major function of this role is project management ensuring that customer requests are resolved in a timely manner. You will be partnered with a Customer Support Lead/Trainer who will manage the technical relationship You're an excellent fit for us if you see yourself as an extension of the client’s own team, and you’re highly organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and think quickly on your feet. This is an excellent job for anybody looking for career growth opportunities in Customer Success! We're a small team - there's a lot of opportunity for impact.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with web and mobile-based technologies, is passionate about solving customer needs, with effective written and verbal communications skills that set realistic customer expectations. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. As the advocating voice of the customer, you will work closely with the Support, Sales, Pre-Sales, Product, and Services teams.
- The primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle (post-sales)
- Responsible for configuring the needs of major client(s)
- Enable the customer to derive the promised business value from our software and services solutions
- Onboard the customer following the Appvance structured process
- Provide structured and ad hoc training and mentoring as needed
- Drive timely resolution of customer issues
- Project manage all aspects of the project including reviewing solutions provided by support and services team members and make recommendations
- Ensure customer stated success criteria are met
- Drive customer happiness metrics for satisfaction and loyalty
- Constantly innovate and improve processes and procedures and drive friction out of all customer interactions
- 4+ years' experience working with Fortune 1000 accounts in a SaaS environment and a World Class understanding of Customer Success concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- At least 2+ years in a Customer Facing role, and at least 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success team
- Must be a fast learner, proactive, able to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision while hitting deadlines, and having exceptional customer-facing skills.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Ability to create and implement processes, policies, and procedures for Customer Success
- Must possess careful attention to detail, excellent time management skills and have a remarkable ability to follow through in an organized and effective way
- Ability to understand operational and business workflows and turn strategic concepts into actionable plans
- Data-driven, highly analytical, process-oriented and execution mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn modern project management tools
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
- PMP (or equivalent) Certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ™(AIQ), the world’s first Level 5 unified test automation system. AIQ helps enterprises improve the quality, performance and security of their applications, while transforming the efficiency and output of testing teams. Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with additional offices in Costa Rica and India. Learn more at https://appvance.com.
Powered by JazzHR