We are growing quickly at Tech9 and looking for a DevOps Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
Due to Covid concerns, our teams are working from home. You can continue working from home even after Covid improves.
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you with the tools you need to succeed
If Tech9 sounds like a place you’d like to work, we'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
- Ensure up-time, data-availability, and performance of the platform, 24/7/365
- Debug critical problems on production environment with minimal turnaround time
- Automate the operations of thousands of machines that are constantly collecting/crunching/querying data
- Build and enhance the in-house monitoring and maintenance software
- Provide tools to monitor performance, deploy code and provision machines
- Manage our hybrid environment of both cloud (AWS, GCP) and Data Center
What it Takes to Be Successful
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Terrafom, AWS, Kubernetes
- Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and networking experience preferred
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud technology experience is a plus
- PostGres is a plus
Tech9 is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR