The role will manage day to day administration and operation of all SKU and the pricing associated with these products to support the business needs. The Pricing team is a Global team that supports the entire company therefore the role will have interaction with teams in India and US. In addition the candidate will collaborate in the innovate processes to document and improve them from an accuracy and efficiency perspective.
As product and pricing analyst you will be assigned with different task and responsibilities depending on the type of product you will support.
• Day-to-day management of End-customer purchasing programs such as our current Volume Enterprise Purchasing Programs, Subscription Purchasing Programs
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Pricing Programs
• Support quarter-end pricing program & operations setups & deals
• Supporting & managing the end to end process of item creation and price book publication processes working closely with global teams
• Document processes and suggest improvements.
• Comply with SLAs for SKU setup or pricing updates.
• Recommending improvements to Pricing programs based on feedback gathered from different internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work
• The person who fills this position will need to have a basic understanding of cloud Products and pricing practices.
Qualifications: • Degree in Business, Finance or related fields • Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment • Motivated individual with a desire to learn and to grow in a fast moving environment • Ability working in cross functional teams • Confidence to ask for help to his or her peers and/or superiors • 0-2 years of experience within any of the following areas related: Finance, Pricing, Sales Operations, Master Data, Renewals, etc. • Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing • Demonstrate Pro-active problem solving ability • Multi-task, Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented
Skills and knowledge: • Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data • Knowledge of the MS office package. Advanced Excel skills are necessary • Ability to multitask or to cope with different requests at the same time • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Initiative to solve problems • Proficient in Excel, Oracle (basic) or related systems and tools
• Need someone - has exp with data systems (Oracle, SAP, SFDC or any other data system)
○ Pricing and product data exp is a plus
○ They should have exp manipulating data in these systems would be necessary (at least 1 year)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, basic formulas like vlookup)
• Someone who can speak English - 80% fluency
IBM, Infosys, HP, Thomas Reuters have similar positions and would be a good place to look.