If you are a talented Ruby on Rails Developer in Costa Rica, Mexico, or El Salvador, this is the position for you! This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies. If you work at Tech9, we will ensure that you are happy because at Tech9, we #techhappily!
**Note: Our Team Members can work from home. You will not be required to come to the office.
If that sounds attractive, please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
- Design and develop full-stack software to add impactful new features for teachers, students, parents, and administrative users.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Write unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, product, UX, and other internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Scale our applications as our user base grows.
- 4+ years of web application engineering experience with Ruby on Rails,
- Experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations.
Powered by JazzHR