Tax Compliance, Analyst II - Temporary
Business Priorities : Constantly changes to complex tax reporting and compliance requirements are forcing companies to redesign
both their tax accounting processes to deal with the added complexity of global tax accounting standards and reduced reporting timeframes, tax compliance processes to minimize under or overpayments of their tax liabilities to the local tax authorities
Roles Accountabilities : 1. Preparation and submission on time of Tax returns and informative for low and medium complexity
2. Execute tax payment process on time eliminating penalties and contributing with the cash conversion cycle.
3. Ensure all accounting systems has the correct tax data to register invoices AP / AR accurately
4. Achieving goals like delivery on time, right first time, controls, in front of Corporate Tax.
5. Act as the first point of contact for staff on Tax reporting questions and to resolve technical issues associated to the tax return under her / his charge.
6. Collaborate with teammates to continually assess processes and initiate ideas with management to identify, design, and implement process improvements for greater efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency amongst companies.
7. Be accountable for understanding information provided, including the ability to explain content / impact.
8. Research and monitor emerging tax issues and guidance.
9. Participate in the internal and external audit process for medium and low complexity. Recollect / support the audits proving tax compliance information
10. Participate in projects as they arise.
11. Work in projects that provide value add to the company as cash savings, standardization, time reduction, new process migration, etc.
Experience : At least 1 or 2 years in Taxes, or 2 year in Accounting (working some activities related to Tax, such as accounting reconciliation, projects)
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications :