- Report to the Technical Director of AMER
- Architect, build and maintain excellent Angular applications with well-crafted code.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that enhances the user experience.
- Contribute to implementing processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of quality solutions through testing and analysis tools.
- Work with other engineers to improve shared understanding of how to build quality apps in Angular.
- Ensure the quality of the software you write via testing and analysis tools.
- Demonstrable experience using the Angular 10 framework and its nuances, including Nx tooling.
- Writes well-documented, clean Typescript code compliant with the latest standards.
- Previous experience using the NGRX framework to build reactive applications in Angular
- Solid knowledge of best-practice at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Experience with unit and automated testing suites for Angular apps
- Knowledge of using git-based source control (*we use Bitbucket).
- Experience writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns.
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Good communications skills and able to work in a client-facing role.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Ability to work with complex requirements and make pragmatic decisions on priority and implementation approach.
- It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience with Angular Material.
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques and toolchains.
- Familiarity with secure coding best practices.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns and be able to use it with Typescript
- Experience creating white label solutions (shared codebase, supporting multiple products).
- Skilled in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques.
What’s in it for you?
Empowerment -to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality. Decide core working hours as a team, giving you the flexibility to work when and where you want. You’ll work towards an end goal with the freedom to add to, rather than just following, Tigerspike best practices.
Quality - author and critique software designs and architectures and ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation.
Excitement - you’ll enjoy the benefits of being part of an established global company, yet be part of a small and growing US-based team with lots of challenges to solve
Collaboration - you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams, alongside highly experienced designers and engineers, enabling you to challenge each other and push each other to grow.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
About Concentrix Tigerspike
Established in 2003, Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
We’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner.
Powered by JazzHR