Major Job Functions
1. Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
2. Translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance & security requirements and existing systems.
3. Leads production deployment after hours in line with organizational policies
4. Participates in agile development projects for enterprise-level systems component design and implementation
5. Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
6. Identify potential areas of improvement in the applications and suggests creative ideas / options and recommends approaches
7. Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
8. Take ownership of applications and willing to go above and beyond
9. Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software. Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
10. Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
Full stack developer