Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance, and security of their applications, while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY, and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Kayne Capital, TRIHold Co, Social Internet Fund and Funders Club.
Appvance is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for day-to-day business interactions with 5 to 10 of our most high-visibility clients and partners. You will manage the client relationship, service their business needs, facilitate their technical requests, onboard new clients and track their progress, and identify up-selling opportunities. A major function of this role is project management ensuring that customer requests are resolved in a timely manner. You will be partnered with a Customer Support Lead/Trainer who will manage the technical relationship You're an excellent fit for us if you see yourself as an extension of the client’s own team, and you’re highly organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and think quickly on your feet. This is an excellent job for anybody looking for career growth opportunities in Customer Success! We're a small team - there's a lot of opportunity for impact.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with web- and mobile-based technologies, passionate about solving customer needs, with effective written and verbal communications skills that set realistic customer expectations. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. As the advocating voice of the customer, you will work closely with Support, Sales, Pre-Sales, Product, and Services teams.
- Primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle (post sales)
- Enable the customer to derive the promised business value from our software and services solutions
- Onboard the customer following the Appvance structured process
- Provide structured and ad hoc training and mentoring as needed
- Drive timely resolution customer issues
- Project manage all aspects of the project including reviewing solutions provided by support and services team members and make recommendations
- Ensure customer stated success criteria are met
- Drive customer happiness metrics for satisfaction and loyalty
- Constantly innovate and improve processes and procedures and drive friction out of all customer interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement processes, policies, and procedures for Customer Success
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn modern project management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success team
- Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
- PMP (or equivalent) Certified
- At least 2+ years in a Customer Facing
- At least 2+ years of project management
Powered by JazzHR