Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. Appvance routinely delivers automated testing to the world’s leading brands, backed by an advanced Machine Learning engine that designs, generates, and executes tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
This is an exciting time for Appvance as enterprises are embracing AI to radically improve testing efficacy and product quality. We just secured our Series C round of $13 million to disrupt the $120 billion antiquated software testing market and finished 2021 with over 200% growth. To accelerate our growth, Appvance is seeking a Software Architect who can thrive in a fast-paced culture.
The ideal candidate possesses a sense of self-motivation, and curiosity as well as a good grasp of how to convey "the art of the possible" with the AIQ platform. A quick learner, detail and goal-oriented, and one who listens and is receptive to working in a team environment. Solution-oriented and always looking for ways to make the platform even more appealing to the customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues and provide technical leadership within the engineering team. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Java architect to examine, define, and integrate the software architecture.
- Responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support current and future Java applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needed to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validations tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Meeting with technology managers and design teams to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Seeing the big picture needs of the company.
- Design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications and current and future software application needs.
- Conduct system performance tests.
- Completing system reports.
- 7+ years experience designing and building complex software applications.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of design patterns, SQL, web application development, AWS, Appium, Selenium, security, and open-source technologies required.
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture and experience with high-level Java programming.
- Knowledge of Machine learning and AI techniques (desired)
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience will be reviewed.
- Must be fluent in English.
What we offer you:
- Sense of belonging
- Flexible workplace
- Innovative, transparent workplace culture!
- An Agile, Nimble environment.
- Kudos - Always!
- Private Insurance
Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize the software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product, Appvance IQ™(AIQ), is the world’s first Level 5 unified test automation system. AIQ helps enterprises improve application quality, performance and security, all while transforming the efficiency and increasing the output of testing teams. Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with additional offices in Costa Rica and India.
Learn more at https://appvance.ai
Powered by JazzHR