As a Marketplace Operations Specialist, you will own the customer enablement and maintenance of third-party marketplace applications that are integrated with our client’s back office systems. These applications provide an alternate customer user interface for Service Providers and Distribution Partners to access and transact business with resellers and customers seeking to purchase our client solutions for their organizations.
Ideal candidate will have a strong operational background, ideally in a channel focused environment.
Additional qualifications include:
• Analytical skills with strong attention to detail, ability to research and solve complex issues
• Proven ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Proficient in subscription selling environments and is familiar with infrastructure software/service and how it is sold fulfilled through the channel
• Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate across different functional teams
• Good analytical and organizational skills with high level of accountability and integrity
• Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
• Enthusiastic, detail-oriented
• MS Office Suite
• Collaboration tools like MS Teams and Atlassian Jira and Confluence
• Strong quantitative and analytical competency