Senior Front End Engineer
What We Need
A Senior Front End Engineer to partner with the development and quality teams.
Your Area of Focus
- Work on a product specific team that is technology diverse
- Join a growing team of tech heads who love building things with ones and zeros
- Work in a fast-paced environment that sometimes fails fast and early, but always learns and improves
- Be unshackled by conventional thinking and allowed to use cool tech to solve hard problems
- Perform component design for a complex system or service. Considers scaling, reusability, maintainability, and performance into system or service design.
- Be able to make justifications for technology usage/adoption
- Contribute to testing platforms
- Be able to guide your peers in integration and unit test best practices. Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve production related quality and performance issues
- Make recommendations to product requirements and business solutions based on an understanding of how Kareo's products work under the hood
- Write unit tests and integration tests for most of one's own work and ensure a high quality of deliverables
Your Professional Qualifications
- Computer Science Degree (or degrees) or enough experience to convince us you do not need one
- Toolbox consisting of Java/HTML5/CSS/.Net
- Experience in an UNIX environment
- Experience with SoA architectures and in SaaS products
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Process oriented: you can teach us a thing-or-two about developing code and managing releases more efficiently than we have in the past
- Deep understanding of the inner workings of one or more programming languages and tech stack
- A good understanding of current industry trends and best practices
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR