Preferred QualificationsOracle provides a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Oracle is hiring expert technical support staff for its Private Cloud Appliance engineered system, a cost-effective solution for rapid, hybrid cloud deployment and is the foundation of Oracle Cloud@Customer deployments which is based upon Oracle Linux and Oracle VM technologies. By joining this proven team of Linux and virtualization professionals, you will assist customers worldwide in resolving issues requiring your wide-ranging skill set. It is essential for the analyst in this position to be capable of providing sufficient support to customers in a timely manner. Responsibilities:
• Remote technical support using phone, email, and web applications technologies for Private Cloud Appliance, Oracle Cloud@Customer, Oracle Linux and Oracle VM to customers worldwide.
• Handling, and pursuing customers for updates towards problem resolution.
• Customers will look up to you for assistance in addressing their needs in a timely, professional manner.
• Filing, tracking product defect reports.
• Requesting and tracking enhancement requests.
• Writing documents for our knowledge base, tracking and processing the comments on them.
• Continually exercise and grow your diverse skills as you deliver the highest quality support possible to customers.
• Proactive and reactive Escalation management including regular monitoring and reporting of open Executive-level escalated issues and coordinating Support/Development resources to expedite resolution.Main Duties:
• Handle service tickets from customers about Oracle's Private Cloud Appliance, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM and Oracle C@C products.
• Monitor team's service tickets and respond to them if needed.
• Propose training plans for team members by assessing daily work.
• Analyze software defects and communicate with our engineering team regarding them.
• Receive escalation requests and discuss countermeasures with customers.Qualifications & Skills Requirement:
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle Linux, Red Hat platforms administration
• Knowledge of the Linux OS internals, particularly crash/vmcore experience
• Knowledge and experience of Xen tools/environment
• Experience with Virtualization and Cloud (Public or Private) environment
• Experience with C/Python programming
• Experience with InfiniBand, storage, and network knowledge are desirable
• Customer focused with a pro-active and responsive approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills This position may also require weekend shift work on a rotational basis with weekday(s) off in lieu.
Añadir a los favoritos
Eliminar de mis favoritos
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación