Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. Appvance routinely delivers automated testing to the world’s leading brands, backed by an advanced Machine Learning engine that designs, generates, and executes tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
This is an exciting time for Appvance as enterprises are embracing AI to radically improve testing efficacy and product quality. We just secured our Series C round of $13 million to disrupt the $120 billion antiquated software testing market and finished 2021 with over 200% growth. To accelerate our growth, Appvance is seeking an UX/UI Designer who can thrive in a fast-paced culture.
The ideal candidate possesses a sense of self-motivation, and curiosity as well as a good grasp of how to convey "the art of the possible" with the AIQ platform. A quick learner, detail and goal-oriented, and one who listens and is receptive to working in a team environment. Solution-oriented and always looking for ways to make the platform even more appealing to the customer.
You will own the user experience on our platform to join our growing team in San Jose, Costa Rica. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating the best user experience possible and has the vision, experience, and drive to lead us there. If you are interested in working with an international team of friendly and engaged people in a highly collaborative environment, read on.
What you will do:
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions using appropriate tools such as wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, personas, scenarios, user stories, etc.
- Illustrate ideas with mockups and prototypes.
- Work with Developers to implement high quality product features.
- Articulate design decisions in individual and group critiques.
- Build relationships and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Customer Experience and Operations.
- Create UX design standards throughout the product line.
- Interview customers and internal users for UX research purposes.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing firm understanding of UX and UI design, your thought process and how you have contributed to solving specific problems with functional designs.
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, intuitive solutions.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills to effectively work with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience in creating design standards, but also understand the balance of breaking the rules.
- Clear communication skill and the ability to present your work to internal stakeholders at different design stages and support your decisions.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast paced, and agile environment.
- Ability to promote and champion your design and strategy solutions based on reason, research, and data.
What we offer you:
- Sense of belonging
- Flexible workplace
- Innovative, transparent workplace culture!
- An Agile, Nimble environment.
- Kudos - Always!
- Private Insurance
Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize the software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product, Appvance IQ™(AIQ), is the world’s first Level 5 unified test automation system. AIQ helps enterprises improve application quality, performance and security, all while transforming the efficiency and increasing the output of testing teams. Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with additional offices in Costa Rica and India.
Learn more at https://appvance.ai
Powered by JazzHR