JR. QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
WHO WE ARE
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry's back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software application, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services. To learn more about the productions we partner with, please visit gslate.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about high-quality software to join our QA team. This is a rare opportunity to play a meaningful role in assuring the quality of our flagship product. Our team is working rapidly to build a cutting-edge single-page web application which is bound to revolutionize the entertainment industry. You will work directly with business analysts and developers and have a voice in improving the system based on your in-depth familiarity with the application.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT GREENSLATE?
- Familiar with QA methodology and processes
- Basic C #/Java development skills
- Basic web development HTML, CSS, FireBug/Chrome Tools
- Experience with SQL and basic understanding of relational databases
- Experience with continuous integration
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Brilliance and passion for software quality
- A sense of humor and a friendly personality
- Professionalism and maturity
- A solid work ethic and tenacity
- Extreme perfectionist and never have a problem identifying subtle issues
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Private health insurance.
- Ability to work remotely full-time.
- Investment in your abilities & career development.
- Team-building activities like parties, poker nights, and soccer matches.
- Two weeks of paid time off per year plus an additional PTO day per year.
- Access to a powerful laptop workstation with a docking station and dual monitors.
- Be employed directly by a US-based company -- you will be part of GreenSlate.