Responsible for assisting the strategic alignment senior manager in developing and driving our data agenda within strategic, enterprise-level initiatives through the enablement of data quality and governance capabilities. This highly visible position will partner with technology and business leaders to leverage our data to drive revenue generation and cost savings, while ensuring regulatory compliance and effective risk management. This role will have a significant impact in assisting with developing and monitoring our client data management strategy.
• Support the executive management level for assignments related to data management concepts
• Support the senior manager on tasks related to managing data programs and support strategic initiatives where data management is a critical factor
• Collaborate with other operational teams within Enterprise Data Management to ensure driving the sharing of best practices between teams with regards to strategic approaches, data governance, data quality, MDM, and metadata
• Assist with drafting, communicating and driving EDM program goals, priorities, and objectives
• Assist with the development and monitoring of sequenced plans for program implementation
• Manage the day-to-day operations for the Data Quality and Governance team including drafting communications, tracking programs, and developing training programs aligned to the EDM strategic goals
• 1+ Years of business and data management experience in data management, or similar roles (communications, building presentations, managing operations, etc.)
• Ability to establish relationships across functions and drive to common goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on numerous tasks under tight deadlines
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, and integrity. Additionally, we would like:
• Experience collaborating with an international team of FTE or Contract Resources
• Experience building reports for multiple levels of management (tableau, excel, smartsheets, power BI)
• Experience teaming with cross-functional project teams and working groups
• Advanced use of Microsoft suite products (proficient in PowerPoint, excel, etc).