The Business Development Executive is responsible for the identification, procurement, coordination, management and closure of sales opportunities supporting our main product offerings in RPO and will be primarily engaged in country opportunities but also on occasion-Multi Country deals.
The Business Development Executive will collaborate with the local Sales & Operations Teams. The purpose is to embed understanding of the value that can be created by RPO and help remove barriers through engagement, increased understanding and influence across all of the Infotree Group product lines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
· Maintains and contributes to the market position of RPO: You are responsible for the detection and conversion of sales opportunities for RPO.
· You are responsible for the coordination and follow up of the commercial process for all new clients (Tender participation, Needs analyses to deal closure) Depending on the scope of the sales opportunity, additional support by experts may be given.
· Proactively approaches the market and market analyses (competition, market trends, opportunities.
· Maintaining and expanding the RPO Network through various networking channels; You participate regularly to network events to represent the RPO and Infotree brand.
· Act as a subject matter expert for RPO
· Developing solutions, along with the Local RPO Operations teams, the RPO regional team and/or other regional leadership for complex RPO engagements (e.g., deals may involve additional alternative employment models such as temp, temp-to-perm, MSP or BPO).
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Strong experience in Sales for outsourcing services.
· Current business trends and strategies within the RPO market.
· General recruitment processes and best practices knowledge.
· Service level agreements, key performance indicators and analytics to support business objectives.
· Service level agreements and key performance indicators.
· University Degree or equivalent experience.
· Advanced English & Portuguese.
· 2+ Experience on a leadership position.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Work From Home.