Job Description :
This function will be responsible for processing accounts payable for Direct and Indirect Spend. They are responsible for general record of invoices in the system and account payable aging tracking.
Registration of common tax codes, withholding and processing of retentions is also part of the day to day job functions.
Additional responsibilities are expected such as audit of invoices and special projects. Be a team player and working towards to create best practices and exceed individual and department goals.
Main Responsibilities :
1. Responsible to register Direct and Indirect Spend invoices, FI / MM type.
2. On time and on quality delivery of Accounts Payable Operations.
3. Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and internal metrics.
4. Interact with both internal and external customers.
5. Drive the month / year end closing process related to the Accounts Payable Operation.
6. Understand and Comply with the Company’s Principles and Procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor High school / Technical / Vocational degree level or 1-2 years of University / College Education.
2. Intermediate / Advanced English skills.
4. Team Player.
5. 1+ years of experience working in similar roles
Desired but not required :
1. Lean Six Sigma Certification
2. Project Management Certification