We’re looking for a passionate, extremely detail-oriented Data Engineer to join our growing team at LogN. To succeed in this role you’ll need to have a keen eye for detail and a high standard for data quality. As a Data Engineer, your role is integral in ensuring we have the infrastructure and systems in place to make this possible across the company. You will own our data pipelining end-to-end and work cross-functionally to help us achieve our goals. The ideal candidate should be comfortable using Looker, SQL, Postgres, AWS (RDS, ECS, EC2), and Terraform.
- Partner with people across the company (PM, engineering, data analysts, operations, care, customer success) to understand data needs and pain points.
- Build systems, tools, and documentation to enable and empower data customers from around the company to confidently build accurate dashboards, run data research projects, instrument features, and support outcome studies.
- Define and iterate on our data models and pipelining to best support engineering, product, and business goals.
- Own data integrity for our key product and company health KPIs.
- Experience using SQL to explore data and build dashboards.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar title
- Strong SQL and python experience
- Experience building data pipelines and ETL
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Experience in data modeling and schema design.
- You are a self-starter and see projects through from inception to completion with minimal oversight.
- You care deeply about product experience and quality.
- Health tech experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bonus points if you have experience with AWS.
Private Health insurance
Flexible schedule with extreme importance to quality of work rather than number of hours spent.
Team lunches once per week
Fun, casual work environment with stocked kitchen and lounge areas
Work From Home (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)