Delbridge Solutions is growing and we need a new HR and Recruiting Lead in LIBERIA, COSTA RICA!
About Delbridge Solutions:
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Toronto, USA, Europe, and Costa Rica we provide world-class software solutions and implementation service for Performance Management, Data Management, Data Privacy, and Corporate Transformational Service. Majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
Who you are:
You are a seasoned HR professional with experience in IT recruiting located in LIBERIA, COSTA RICA. This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a growing new team in Liberia, Guanacaste Province. You are ready to put in the effort and time to get to the next level. You are ambitious, and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them.
- Plan, and develop HR strategies and solutions to meet business requirements while maintaining consistency and alignment with overall business objectives and policies.
- Manage the employee lifecycle at Costa Rica Office, from assisting in onboarding new team members to employment changes to conducting exit interviews.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process.
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
- Work with Head office to execute projects including email & social media marketing, mapping professional and alumni associations, organizing and running career webinars and campaigns in local Universities.
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) database updated.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
- HR Specialist with 2+ years of full lifecycle IT recruiting experience on a national, multi-location basis.
- Advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including sourcing candidates, qualifying, networking, salary negotiation and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of recruitment process and successfully manage a workload with in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of trends, best practices, legislation change and new technologies in human resources, talent management and Costa Rican employment law.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
Why Delbridge Solutions:
As Delbridge Solutions grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, Delbridge Solutions wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and rewards your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand, Delbridge Solutions would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Powered by JazzHR